CrossFit Fresno is for you if:
1. You want to try something different and fun that will actually get you results. Most people that go to the typical big-box gym find themselves going through the motions of the same stale machine-based routine they’ve been doing for months or even years. Some may have even had a “personal pin-setter” (personal trainer) taking them through these mindless motions. In our facility, we will actively coach you through exercises that mimic movements that you use in everyday life. Movements like pulling, pushing, lifting, squatting, climbing, jumping, throwing, running, and more. How you use these movements in the workouts will change everyday so you’ll never get bored, you’ll always be challenged, and you’ll always see progress.
2. You want to work out in an encouraging, friendly environment where you are greeted by name, made to feel like you’re a part of a team, and don’t need to worry about being judged by anyone. We recognize and appreciate the differences in all of our members. Differences in fitness level, background, ability, age, and experience. We will modify workouts accordingly, whether for a domestic engineer, corporate climber, first-responder, or competitive athlete, to meet everyone’s differences so that you will feel confident in your performance and know that you will be pushed the entire time to do the best that you are capable of.
3. You want to get in the best shape of your life, but think you don’t have the time. You’ll work harder in our facility than you have anywhere else, and this is a good thing because aside from being fun, the other key to workouts that get you results is intensity. We keep workouts short and intense combining basic calisthenics, strength training, and cardiovascular training within an hour or less. Part of the beauty of our program is that the workouts are super-efficient and highly effective.
4. You want to be ready for anything that life throws at you. Maybe you have a physically demanding or mentally taxing job. Maybe you’re a weekend warrior. Maybe you have kids or grandkids that you want to play with. Maybe you want to be able to move your furniture around the house if the mood strikes. Maybe you just want to be able to put that heavy bag of dog food into your shopping cart without asking for help. Life is so unpredictable. Why not just develop your general physical preparedness so that you’ll be primed for anything and everything.
5. You want to feel good about yourself again, or maybe for the first time. You want to feel the thrill and satisfaction that comes from finishing tough workouts that you likely never imagined you would have ever tried. Workouts that you thought only athletes did. But why should they have all the fun? In our facility you’re an athlete too, and from that extends confidence and pride in yourself that infects all other aspects of your life. You’ll find that the strengths you gain are more than just physical. You’ll be stronger in both body and mind, and heart and soul.
6. You want to be a better athlete. Ultimately at CrossFit Fresno everyone sees tremendous improvements in overall work capacity. After consistent training with us you will be able to get more physical work done in a shorter amount of time. This translates into a more efficient athlete. We will help you achieve competence in the 10 general physical skills – cardiovascular/respiratory endurance, stamina, strength, flexibility, power, speed, coordination, agility, balance, and accuracy.
7. You like the attention of personal training, but want a more economically friendly option. Our considerable experience along with the CrossFit methodology, allow us to still provide first-rate coaching and purposeful programming in a small group setting to minimize cost. However, if you still prefer private one-on-one training you can schedule that with us too.